- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2022-01-17
- View count：2011
Taichung Drug Abuser Treatment Center- Organization
Section Guard And Control Section
1. Affairs about abusers, guardianship and detox.
2. Management of abusers, daily life.
3. Door locks and keys management.
4. Trainings and duty distribution for administrative personnel.
5. Affairs about weapons, detox & treatment and fire apparatus application, practice and safekeeping.
6. Nourishment, clothes, bedding and ccessories distribution and safekeeping.
7. Put sanitation and health affairs into effect.
8. Investigate abusers, behavior and condition.
9. Meet with abusers and mail their letters; handle objects sent to the center.
10. Inspect and manage rooms and factories; abusers, body search and their items.
11. Award and punishment for abusers.
12. Abusers, sent under guard; pursue and capture after escapee.
13. Other affairs related to abusers, guardianship and detox.
Assistance And Guidance Section
1. Assistance and guidance for abusers.
2. Counsel and educate abusers.
3. Examinations about abusers treatments in stages.
4. Affairs about abusers, application for guardianship and detox suspension, prolongation, or relieving continuous practicing.
5. Entertainment activities for abusers and their physical training.
6. Guidance for abusers, assembly and separated areas management.
7. Skill & abilities evaluation for abusers and their skill training.
8. Guidance for abusers, skill training and labor work distribution.
9. Establishment and education cooperation for abusers; plan and transact their employment guidance after leaving the Center.
10. Other guidance and career training.
Social Worker Section
1. Guidance for abusers, entering the Center.
2. Direct and indirect investigation to abusers.
3. Evaluate and handle abusers, families and their social relationship.
4. Applications of social resources.
5. To keep track of abusers after they leave the Center.
6. Other social works.
Sanitation And Health Section
1. Plan and guidance for sanitation and health and facility storage.
2. Prevent contagious disease.
3. Detox abusers, drug addictions.
4. Give abusers physical examination; collect and check urine.
5. Dealing with abusers, disease treatment and transference.
6. Psychological Guidance and disease treatment for abusers.
7. Ward management.
8. Drugs prescription, storage and medical apparatus and instruments management.
9. Environmental sanitation inspection and guidance.
10. Report and notification abuser's disease or death.
11. Other affairs related to sanitation and health.
1. Appoint and remove of employees; autograph shift transference.
2. Verify and urge the appointment and removal of employees.
3. Autograph and draw up wage levels; inspect treatment standard.
4. Inspections about day-off for errands and whether one is hardworking or malfeasance.
5. Award and punishment affairs discussion.
6. Dealing with training, personal advanced studies and on-the-spot investigation, etc.
7. Plan and verify one's merit and quality.
8. Examine and verify affairs related to retirement, paying-Off and console & monetary support cases.
9. Activities about mutual aid, welfare and cultivation.
10. Register and fill in personnel information forms.
11. Inspection and deliverance about personnel certification.
12. Insurance about civil servants.
13. Other personnel affairs.
1. Deploy budget, final accounts and performance report of annual income and annual expenditure.
2. Draw up, edit (correct) affairs about annual income and annual expenditure budget distribution.
3. Applications about funds expenses, budget reservation and drawing upon advances money.
4. Control and carry out budget of annual income and annual expenditure; inspect income and expenses voucher; produce, register and wind up an account voucher, accounting report editing and primary evidence safekeeping and delivering.
5. Register and organize affairs about temporarily receiving and paying and receiving and paying on behalf as well.
6. Tender inspection and surveillance of construction, purchasing,customization, sell and property.
7. Inspection about cash, negotiable securities, treasury savings and public funds payment expiration.
8. Other affairs related to accounting.
1. Plan about statistics affairs.
2. Statistics collection, organization, compilation and analysis.
3. Offer statistics reports.
4. Plan and integrate information affairs.
5. Files and documents classification and organization.
6. Other affairs related to statistics.
General Affairs Section
1. Documents mailing, writing out and data management.
2. Affairs about research, evaluation, government decrees collection and registration.
3. Affairs about official seal and supervision.
4. Expenditure circulation.
5. Affairs about building repairing.
6. Affairs about abusers, entering and leaving the Center and charges management.
7. Abusers, names and identifications register editing and management.
8. Receiving, delivering and storage of abusers, belongings.
9. Income and expenses, storage, accounting and report of abusers, provision.
10. Classification affairs of abusers, fingerprints and photos
11. Welfare design and surveillance for abusers
12. Dealing with the aftermath of abuser’s death
13. Janitor, technician and vehicle deployment
14. Asset, object management and dormitory maintenance
15. Affairs not belonging to other sections
Government Ethics Office
1. Administrative affairs related to Government Ethics.
2. Public affairs confidential maintenance.
3. Propaganda about government ethics orders.
4. Advice for government ethics evolution.
5. Prevention, awareness and report staff corruption, malfeasance and illegal behavior.
6. Advice for government ethics check-up, rewards and punishment.
7. Other affairs related to government ethics.